What We Don't Do
We don’t sell software or implement the products that our processes might lead you to purchase. Although some consulting firms use these items as additional revenue streams, we feel that there is an inherent bias that comes from this practice. Since we will not receive remuneration from any vendor selected our interest is focused on what is most appropriate for your organization’s needs. Since we will not be involved with the product implementation, we won’t push for products that we prefer to see implemented. We focus on finding the best organization to assist with the implementation of the products that you acquire.
So What Do We Do?
- Identify relevant processes and potential system needs
- Define associated systems requirements
- Evaluate solution providers
- Develop the Request for Information (RFI)
- Develop criteria to "rank and evaluate" tools and processes
- Plan and facilitate meaningful vendor demonstrations
- Document and track vendor commitments and performance criteria
- Research implementation partners
- Communicate new systems and processes to the stakeholders
- Special projects as client needs necessitate